TUSTIN, California, January 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – My Office apps, Inc. (MOA), an industry leader in business improvement software, announced the availability of Kechie ™ 2021 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, a cloud-based solution, enabling rapid access to critical information by real time. The company has raised the bar for software as a service (SaaS) by delivering innovative features to make small to midsize manufacturing, distribution and not-for-profit operations more productive and competitive, while increasing efficiency. and efficiency.
With over thirty years of business solutions, Kechie is a proven leader in business transformation software with the use of one or more of its software packages – inventory and warehouse management (which includes CRM, sales , procurement and logistics), manufacturing, finance – or an ERP system fully configured to include all available modules.
New advanced features
New features for Kechie 2021 include:
- Purchase order – View all of the company’s purchase requisitions / requisitions and set up an approval process to approve the requisition. Once approved, you can simply convert the request into a purchase order.
- Return to supplier – Manage and monitor all returns to suppliers. Easily return items to sellers and distributors for repair, replacement or credit via the new RTV module.
- Workshop schedule – Organize and prioritize work orders in the workstation with Kechie Shop Floor Calendar. Specify working days and holidays, define work shifts and allocate labor resources for a given day.
- Customizable and configurable report formats – Kechie now offers customizable reports that can be saved, depending on the user’s preferred format.
- Customer Portal – Customers can now set up a B2B web portal for their customers to activate ordering and fulfillment information online. The portal provides a list of specified products and enables real-time stock availability.
- Fast customer orders – Enter multiple line items and bulk commands, even faster with the new list view format.
- Capture weight function – Allows you to order and invoice using two or more units of measure (such as quantity and weight).
Mariam Komeili, commented the co-founder and CEO of MOA: “My Office apps understands the challenges our clients faced in 2020. Our mission is to help turn those challenges into opportunities. Creating new features together with our clients ensures that they are using our system in the most optimal way to maximize their growth potential. We pride ourselves on being flexible and responsive to their needs in a way that far surpasses other ERP vendors. The era of cloud technology is now and in 2021 we will continue our commitment to help small and medium businesses realize the benefits of the cloud with our Kechie software. Our goal is to provide our customers with a path to greater efficiency and ultimately more profitability. “
On My Office apps, Inc.
My Office apps, Inc. (MOA) is a leader in business improvement software solutions to automate your organization. Building on three decades of software design and development, MOA delivers Kechie ™, a transformative business tool. Kechie is a fully integrated enterprise resource planning as a service (SaaS) software platform with a streamlined user experience and the latest cloud technology. It is quick and easy to implement without the high price tag. Sold in separate packages – inventory and warehouse management (CRM, sales, procurement, logistics included), manufacturing, finance – or a fully configured ERP system to include all available modules. Kechie is easily configured for the evolving needs of your growing business. For more information on more efficient and effective management of your business processes, visit www.kechie.com or www.myofficeapps.com.
For media inquiries:
Doug fink (714) 486-1487 | [email protected]
THE SOURCE My Office apps