SAP SE announces further sales gains in the third quarter. According to the company, more than 280 companies have implemented SAP software system solutions SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass. Meanwhile, several other organizations have chosen SAP SuccessFactors solutions to modernize human resources and SAP Customer Experience solutions to enable business model transformation, drive customer engagement, and deliver exceptional experiences to stakeholders.
As the world continues to grapple with the unprecedented impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, many companies are also striving to accelerate digitalization to protect their brands and respond to the rapidly changing market.
As a global leader in enterprise application software serving more than 200 million users worldwide, SAP has stepped up its SAP software system services to help companies of all sizes, industries and locations navigate the resumption of activity and to “stimulate innovation with resilience and agility.” ”In today’s volatile environment.
With the uncertainties caused by the pandemic, purchasing has played a more important strategic and central role in helping companies navigate today’s difficult business environment.
According to SAP, the following companies recently selected SAP Ariba Q3 Smart Spending SAP software system solutions to help them meet these challenges:
- Acciona SA – a Spanish conglomerate of sustainable infrastructure and renewable energies.
- ABC Medico Center – a major medical center in Mexico.
Additionally, SAP Ariba claims to have extended 150 contracts and 220 renewals. Among these are:
- ABB Group – a leading global technology company driving the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive and sustainable future.
- Natura & Co – one of the largest cosmetics manufacturers in Brazil.
- Vestas – a world leader in sustainable energy solutions.
Over 70 new customers have also chosen SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass solutions. These include:
- Britvic Carbonated Beverages Ltée. – a leading company in the non-alcoholic drinks sector, present in Great Britain (GB), Ireland, France and Brazil.
- Indra Sistemas SA – provides proprietary solutions in specific segments of the transport and defense markets, and the leader in consulting in digital transformation and information technology in Spain and Latin America
- Siemens Gamesa – a leader in the renewable energy sector, working to provide the best offshore and onshore wind turbines and services in the world
- VELUX – a Danish manufacturing company specializing in roof windows and dormers.
- Algar Telecom – considered to be the first telecommunications company in Brazil.
Modernize HR with SAP software
According to Jill Popelka, president of SAP SuccesFactors, the company made more than 190 releases and exceeded 100 customers in the third quarter. She notes,
“By delivering innovations that put people at the center of the work, we continue to build momentum in the market. As changes in work accelerate, SAP SuccessFactors solutions deliver the scalability, agility and creativity that HR managers need to ensure their workforce is ready to succeed.
Here is a list of these companies:
- Atento SA – a customer relationship management (CRM) and business process outsourcing (BPO) company in Latin America. The company employs 135,000 people and operates in 16 countries around the world.
- Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) – a company that provides fully integrated ground handling services at Bahrain International Airport.
- Garney Construction – an American water and sanitation company. He is considered to be the biggest contractor for transportation projects in the country.
- MBO Partners Inc. – offers innovative solutions that allow organizations and talents to thrive in the independent economy. In addition to SAP SuccessFactors, the company also selected the SAP SAP S / 4HANA Finance software system solution.
- Mingyang Smart Energy Group Co. Ltd. – The manufacturer of wind turbines and provider of integrated clean energy solutions.
- Rappi – a Latin American multi-vertical company headquartered in Bogotá, Colombia, and whose main offices are in São Paulo and Mexico City.
Additionally, the following organizations have selected SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite:
- Kmart Australia Limited – an Australian chain of affordable retail stores owned by Wesfarmers.
- Celeros Flow Technology LLC – a flow control technology company serving key market sectors (oil and gas, energy, chemical treatment, water treatment and marine).
To help them deliver exceptional customer experiences, according to SAP, the following customers have selected SAP Customer Experience:
- Conforama Suisseb – a retailer of home furnishings and electronics.
- De’Longhi S. p. A. – an Italian designer, manufacturer and global distributor of small household appliances with a portfolio of brands consisting of De’Longhi, Kenwood, Braun and Ariete.
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions Asia (KMBSA) – a provider of print and enterprise content management.
- New Era Cap Company Inc. – a world leader in licensed sports headwear based in New York, USA, with products sold in more than 80 countries.
- Renault Do Brasil – a Brazilian branch of the French car manufacturer Renault SA